If Jennifer Morrisonhad her way, she would definitely include the beloved Mary Poppins in the character line-up for "Once Upon A Time" season 6. "
Mary Poppins might be fun!" Morrison told Parade. "I think the problem is that the characters I lean toward and liked from childhood are very happy, loving characters, which don't really bring a lot of conflict. I'm not sure if my wish list is going to get fulfilled." From seasons 1 to 5, the ABC show has used fairy tale characters and even mythological figures.
They've turned Peter Pan into a villain and transformed his nemesis Captain Hook into a hero. The evil queen found in Snow White also joined forces with good, therefore making the show unique in its storytelling abilities. Morrison, who plays Emma Swan in the series, is actually afraid that they'll soon run out of characters to use.
"I feel like we're starting to run out," the 37-year-old actress said, before quickly adding: "I mean we're not really, there are endless characters for us to include in the literary world." When asked which character Morrison identifies with the most, she answered that "there's so many parts of me in all of them." "Emma's upbringing was completely different than my own, yet a lot of her drive to do the right thing is something I relate to," she reflected. Meanwhile, Morrison's co-star Lana Parilla, who plays the evil queen Regina Mills, teases that there will be a good mix of old and new villains in season 6. "In Season 6, I think we are going to see some new villains, and some old villains are going to resurface and surprise us in ways that we weren't expecting," she told TV Line.
The "Once Upon a Time" season 5 finale, entitled "An Untold Story," aired on ABC on May 15. The release date for season 6 is yet to be announced.

No comments:
Post a Comment